Relief & Freedom Relief & Freedom

This one is great! It really brings me back

Magazines Magazines

Fun song, thanks for sharing :)

Wondering Butterfly Wondering Butterfly

Pleasant and concise :)

MrNightVarga responds:

Thank you, kind sir, for listening and for your review. =)

Primary Primary

One of those songs I could listen to all day.

Survival Survival

Good thinking music! Reminds me of early abstract Aphex Twin. Keep making more

Daughter Of The South Daughter Of The South

7eed just showed me this, it's really nice! Very clean and crisp.

*+-Together Forever-+* *+-Together Forever-+*

Heya! This is Tan's friend that you played on Tetris yesterday. He sent me your WIP the other day, and I thought it sounded really clean. This isn't the genre I usually listen to, but when I hear it, it seems a bit hit or miss, and this is definitely a hit. The first thing that crossed my mind was that it sounded like a front pager. Everything's well mixed together--no instrument overpowers the other. Very well executed! Looking forward to hear more.

BCCB responds:

Hi! Thanks for the review. I still consider myself a beginner, though. Tan let me look at the FLP fle from your collaboration with him, and it looks way cooler than my projects, and not just because it was color coded! My songs are still on the simple side, but I have been using the Mixer a little more than in previous projects.

I'm glad you liked it. Unfortunately, this was my first song in about two years. I have a bunch of 15 second long tracks that I didn't have the creativity to finish. I hope I'll be able to get another song done soon. But probably not.

You really demolished me in Tetris, by the way. It was also nice to see Tan win in League of Legends for once. Haha!

Memory - Ode Memory - Ode

If I haven't told you enough

Absolutely love this. Perfect tempo for the piece and the sounds make me nostalgic; I feel both sad and happy.

Xanthystrauma Xanthystrauma

Scylaaaax

This is incredible progress from you! Definitely got t+pazolite in your blood haha. Keep at it man :)

Goldenrod Spirit Goldenrod Spirit

Awesome

I love this melody and backbeat, sorta makes me reminisce a little.