Super Smash Super Smash

10/10!

This may be the first or one of the very few 10/10's i give out. Although this is a reinterpretation of a previous idea, it's incredibly original and well executed. I rarely see animation as good as this being produced like this on the new stuff panel and it's very refreshing to see someone put a lot of effort towards something they made successful. The music is complementary to the animation. Loved Toad, the drug dealer, Mario the shroom-head, and Luigi, the fire flower smoker; hilarious take on Nintendo classic mascots. Great show, keep up the work!

Legend of the GLBM !!! Legend of the GLBM !!!

:D!

Audio Quality 2/5
Video Quality 5/5
Well refined, I laughed a few times. Loved it.

The Sea The Sea

Dream like

I wish I could explain my dreams in flash; it'd be a lot like this. Beautiful man.

The Pardoner Tells a Tale The Pardoner Tells a Tale

Funny

I'm a senior in high school, and we just went over some of the Canterbury Tales by Chaucer. This is a pretty good parody if you know the story and how ridiculous a pardoner is; rather how a pardoner would fair in modern times... though I'm sure there are still instances like this going on today!

Back to critique, the design was simplistic, and could use a huge makeover... possibly explain if at all how the song relates to the flash. Clean up your lineart, maybe learn a 1000 more flash tricks and whatnot, and you've got some humor behind you, you just gotta learn how to incorporate it with a better design.

Story of "A" solid snake Story of "A" solid snake

Solid

This flash didn't provoke much emotion from me; just confusion. Nice pink pants on Snake though. And it resembled somewhat of a Salad Fingers 2 episode.

Akatsuki Short: Bored Akatsuki Short: Bored

A joke for what it's worth

Applying random lasers fired by a dull overused internet phenomena accompanied by overrated anime characters in some scene poorly portrayed in a half a minute flash while being subjected to inaccurately subbed Japanese to your flash movie will not make it win, sorry. Good attempt though.

MikeandTreyVideo responds:

wasn't meant to really be a win, just contributing to the dull collection of Naruto fan work with some spontaneity. Plus, very few Americans speak Japanese, so ppl will forgive me if the subtitles don't go along with what they're actually saying.

Madness: Rising Madness: Rising

Spectacular

Incredible frame rate. Now if only this could be made into a game :)

Girlchan in Paradise Ep2 Girlchan in Paradise Ep2

Hilarious

You touched on just about everything you can make fun of on a subpar action anime. I haven't laughed like this in awhile.

Tarboy Tarboy

Mindblowing

I haven't seen such a satisfying flash in so long! I really liked it for the length made. What I enjoyed most was how the music integrated into the whole piece. It could have resolved better and possibly some effects could be less cheap, but I loved it for flash.

Naruto is the you? Naruto is the you?

haha