Hungry Dino Hungry Dino

Classic

Hehe, reminds me of the 90's, fun and nogstalgic. Keep learning how to make more games :)

Tower of Heaven Tower of Heaven

Fun and Simple

11 levels is nice. I haven't tried speed run, but I'm really interested in the level creator. Enjoyable and meaningful storyline.

Crazy Go Nuts 2: Mini Crazy Go Nuts 2: Mini

Simple Gameplay, Kept my interest

When I play a game, I first score it on how long it takes before I have to close it out. This game is quite fun and simple, however it loses one star because on fire mode, my squirrel got caught in the wooden triangle.

Sideways Sideways

I love puzzle games like this

I loved the gameplay! Animation was crisp, and the objective was clear. One element I'd implement is level tracking. Also, thanks for using my song :)

Accumetry Accumetry

Fun!

As the geek I am, this is the kind of stuff I would doodle in class on graph paper during study hall. I'm glad someone else shows an interest in this sort of entertainment. Fun play, and original, 9/10. Could use BGM, though not necessary. Also some sort of scoring system or notification of progress would be nice. Anyway, great project, keep up the work.

dooma dooma

First few levels are good for touch type training

The game stops at level 16? It's fun to smash the keyboard though.

How goes in town How goes in town

Innovative

It could have had some background music, and the concept was nice, but it was very vague. The villas killed me!

Nene Interactive Suicide Nene Interactive Suicide

Music

The music was fun xD
a little repetitive but worth playing to hear those breakbeat clips.

Whole thing was exceptionally short, but hey it's a suicide game.

The Next Floor The Next Floor

Love this game

I got so addicted but I've never cursed so hard at a game xD
I hate it when I accidentally right click but I love how you have to micromanage everything. I hate having to start over though; a major major major major major drawback.

Space Cave Space Cave

Fun

An average helicopter game. Nothing special, but I like how it has a feasible goal.

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/53 77/ocoolez8.png