Super Smash Super Smash

10/10!

This may be the first or one of the very few 10/10's i give out. Although this is a reinterpretation of a previous idea, it's incredibly original and well executed. I rarely see animation as good as this being produced like this on the new stuff panel and it's very refreshing to see someone put a lot of effort towards something they made successful. The music is complementary to the animation. Loved Toad, the drug dealer, Mario the shroom-head, and Luigi, the fire flower smoker; hilarious take on Nintendo classic mascots. Great show, keep up the work!

Legend of the GLBM !!! Legend of the GLBM !!!

:D!

Audio Quality 2/5
Video Quality 5/5
Well refined, I laughed a few times. Loved it.

The Sea The Sea

Dream like

I wish I could explain my dreams in flash; it'd be a lot like this. Beautiful man.

Hungry Dino Hungry Dino

Classic

Hehe, reminds me of the 90's, fun and nogstalgic. Keep learning how to make more games :)

Tower of Heaven Tower of Heaven

Fun and Simple

11 levels is nice. I haven't tried speed run, but I'm really interested in the level creator. Enjoyable and meaningful storyline.

Crazy Go Nuts 2: Mini Crazy Go Nuts 2: Mini

Simple Gameplay, Kept my interest

When I play a game, I first score it on how long it takes before I have to close it out. This game is quite fun and simple, however it loses one star because on fire mode, my squirrel got caught in the wooden triangle.

Relief & Freedom Relief & Freedom

This one is great! It really brings me back

Magazines Magazines

Fun song, thanks for sharing :)

Wondering Butterfly Wondering Butterfly

Pleasant and concise :)

MrNightVarga responds:

Thank you, kind sir, for listening and for your review. =)